The Pasco Sheriff’s Office Charities is a registered nonprofit organization that strives to raise support for great causes in Pasco County.
Our aim is to provide assistance to noble causes such as:
- The Pace Center for Girls, where girls can complete middle school work, earn high school credits, or retake courses to earn grade forgiveness and improve their GPA.
- The Pasco Police Athletic League, which is compromised of teams throughout Pasco County involving children from ages 5-13 for football and cheerleading.
- The Pasco Sheriff’s Office K9 Unit, which assists in feeding the four legged officers and help to cover the K9 medical bills.
- The Angelus, which now has five group homes that provide a life of love and learning to residents who are unable to care for themselves.
- The YMCA, which works closely with the youth in our county.
- Community Volunteer Corp., which seeks to assist the students of Pasco who are homeless or economically disadvantaged.
There are many great ways the Pasco Sheriff’s Charities is reaching out to help those in our community, and the possibilities are endless.